acurazdx

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자아메리칸빠스뜨 조회 2회 작성일 2021-10-20 08:04:08 댓글 0

본문

2010-2013 Acura ZDX SH-AWD Start Up, Exhaust, Drive, and In Depth Review

Follow me on Facebook for continuous updates, exclusive content, FAQs and more! http://www.facebook.com/Saabkyle04LLC

Hello and welcome to Saabkyle04! YouTube's largest collection of automotive variety! In today's video, we get a rare chance to get an up close and personal, in depth look at the very unique, Acura ZDX.

Original MSRP pricing discussed in the video.

During this presentation, we will take a 1st person look at what the vehicle is all about beginning with the start up, performance data, fuel economy, the occasional track data, and build quality. Also, I will teach you how to use most of the interior and exterior features in a detailed fashion, that before, you could only get from going to a dealership yourself! Throughout the video, I will highlight key styling and unique differences about the vehicle, any available options, and of course it would not be an enthusiast car video without the good ole engine portion with rev and exhaust note with interior and exterior perspectives. A thorough tour/review of this car designed to give others a greater overall appreciation of the vehicle.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANNEL SEE BELOW: In this channel you will find in depth educational videos of automobiles from all over the world, presented in a more detailed fashion than ever before. Basically, this gives the viewer the chance to view the most detailed 1st person look you can get without going to an actual dealer yourself! Every video is consistent in the way I present so viewers know what to expect in my presentations. I treat every vehicle with the same respect whether a 1960 Chevrolet Impala SS or the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador. I film all types of vehicles from past, present, and future while broadening the knowledge of the automotive enthusiast. You will see everything from vintage, brand new, exotic, mainstream, old, etc. I am very proud of this channel and have built it up from amateur videos years ago to what you see today. I wanted to share my love for the automotive world with the rest of the world. Be sure to explore the massive video variety, have fun and enjoy The Driver's Seat of YouTube!

OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR SAABKYLE04! www.saabkyle04.com

OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE FOR SAABKYLE04: shop.saabkyle04.com

OFFICIAL TWITTER FOR CONTINUOUS VIDEO UPDATES: https://twitter.com/Saabkyle04LLC

FIND ME ON THE OFFICIAL SAABKYLE04 FACEBOOK PAGE FOR CONTINUOUS UPDATES ON WHAT'S TO COME AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER FANS! https://www.facebook.com/pages/saabkyle04/315743567772
Brokeard : This car really was ahead of its time, such a shame it was laughed at during its time, but now we have so many coupe-like SUVs.
Logλn L : This is a hell of a deal for a car like this. All that Tech and Luxury can be bought for $24k! All just because of the lack of demand. I think this might have a following later because this styling was ahead of its time when it came out. Its really unique and its styling will look alot better in a couple years!
RΛINDΛNCE : I love this car, it's a future classic.
Clean, timeless lines, great chassis, appealing brand... 
And it's rare and unique. What a bargain!
blueknight10301 : That was very comprehensive review. I've had my 2013 ZDX for almost four years and I still love it. I do wish Acura would bring it back. I would definitely buy another.
Dylan P : Saw this vehicle on the road the other day and it def. caught my eye. Had to look it up. I'm surprised I watched the whole video. Overall great review of the ZDX.

2010 Acura ZDX Tech Review, Walkaround, Exhaust, Test Drive

A unique, quick, and fun to drive vehicle built to satisfy empty nester couples in need of some versatility that don't necessary want the same cookie cutter SUVs that everyone else drives. We would highly recommend just sticking with a more traditional SUV as the low roof and coupe-like body really turn this vehicle into the answer to a question that nobody was asking.
HondaPro Jason : another great video with just enough details. Thanks guys great job!
Original New yorker : No problem in 9 years . a bmw would be in the junk yard by know. Acura much higher resale too
Matthew Boisvert : I really don't see this car as "pointless". It's got the styling of a coupe but with much more utility than a true coupe. That's the point.
gunghoblazes : Saw one of these today and was like da fuq is that thing. I then proceeded to follow it intensely believing it was some new model.
DementedDistraction : I love my 2012 ZDX; I've found that the complaints centered around headroom, ingress and egress as a driver or passenger is completely overblown.
I'm 6' 2" and I haven't experienced any problems with those aspects during my 2 years with the car at all.
That, and it's been able to handle everything the Colorado winters have thrown at it with ease.

2010 Acura ZDX (Extended Review)

This automobile review has been brought to you by Driving Television, Canada's #1 automotive review show. For even more video reviews, visit us at http://drivingtelevision.com.

#acurazdx

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 5,344건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kasvips.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz