CRPS

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자잡스 조회 2회 작성일 2021-10-13 16:17:14 댓글 0

본문

Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

An overview of complex regional pain syndrome.

This video is part of Strong Medicine's Underappreciated Diseases series. It is meant for educational purposes only, and is not intended to direct the diagnosis or management of any specific patient. I do not claim any notable expertise in this specific disease, and unfortunately, I am unable to provide individualized medical advice in response to comments posted here.

For more information on CRPS:

https://bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(19)30235-1/fulltext

https://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/patient-caregiver-education/fact-sheets/complex-regional-pain-syndrome-fact-sheet

#CRPS #complexregionalpainsyndrome #chronicpain
S R : You seem like an amazing doctor! I wish more doctors were understanding of pain, especially in women and POC.
Cornel Bacauanu : Thank you for the effort to bring up this "Underappreciated disease".
Jwhdhd Hwhd : I was lucky to be diagnosed early, around 3-4 months, I still deal with pain today but I can walk with discomfort so it’s nice to see that this doctor is noticing it
Myesha91 : I was diagnosed in November, a year and a half after rotator cuff and bicep repair surgery and being told I was "perfectly fine" and just wanted pain meds. Your video answered a lot of my questions. Thank you!
シやʋʀp Danjel : This is so extremely helpful and understanding my current symptoms and my life living with CRPS since late 2016. I need everyone I know to watch this video to help them better understand my condition. Thank you Doctor

http://www.nucleushealth.com/ - This 3D medical animation describes how Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) causes persistent burning, swelling, and pain in one or more of your limbs. This animation compares the normal inflammation response to the abnormal response that is caused by CRPS/RSD.
#CRPS #ComplexRegionalPainSyndrome #ReflexSympatheticDystrophy
ANH11043
TheJustonemore : My name is Tom and I Have CRPS ( the worst pain condition known to exist )and live with it every day. I cover Chronic Pain, How -to's & Reviews, News, and myths & misconceptions. I am committed to helping others living with illness.
ExMachina70 : Such a nice cold video of everything these people going through. Under treatment options I suspected the voice to say: A shot gun to the head, hand grenade, dynamite, or cyanide capsule.
Genna Elmer : I've been to so many "psychosocial" therapists and I have to say, I've never felt less helped by anyone. Instead of trying to relieve my pain, they wanted to talk about how it was never EVER going to get better and how I had to live with that. Getting better is what keeps me going Day to day. Somehow a therapist taking that away seems like a bad idea. I hate the biopsychosocial approach. Fix my pain and my psychosocial problems disappear.
Shafe 1903 : Thank you for your work. I have had this now for 12 years from an injury from a car accident. My left arm got entangled in the steering wheel and airbag, nearly tearing it off. The good news is through education and realizing my lifes habits needed to do a 180. The right medical team, diet, medicine, rest, fortitude big time. God bless.
XxrainbowskyatnightxX Xx : i have CRPS as a 12 year old xhild this effects my day to day life i am in a wheel chair and my NHS is terrible i have been like this since November and its july right now and treatment as just been starting .... i loose my concentration easily and my education becomes low.... i cannot do what a 12 year old ahould be doing!

Instructional Tutorial Video
CanadaQBank.com
QBanks for AMC Exams, MCCEE, MCCQE \u0026 USMLE

URL:

#CRPS

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,706건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.kasvips.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz